Hunter Rain / Freeze Sensor
Hassle-free, wire-free easy installation
• Simple to add on to a new or existing installation
Hunter’s unique Quick Response™ feature
• No need for water to accumulate for shutoff
• Heavy-duty polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm
Set a maximum dry-out period
• Adjust the irrigation re-start to account for varying amounts of rain
Operates up to 300' from the receiver unit
• Typical wired system limitations vanish
Maintenance-free patented sensing mechanism
• No callbacks – just set it and forget it
Built-in bypass switch on receiver panel
• Adds flexibility to the system
Retrofit with ease
• Installs on any system in minutes, no stringing of wiring
• Freeze sensor eliminates ice on landscapes, walkways, and roadways
A rotary nozzle that can be attached to a traditional pop-up sprinkler head.
These nozzles increase coverage while decreasing amount of water usage.
Rain Bird manufactures a full line of irrigation controllers, rotary sprinklers, pop up spray head sprinklers, sprinkler nozzles, irrigation valves, drip irrigation and more for lawn watering, residential irrigation, commericial irrigation, agricultural irrigation and golf course irrigation.
As a leader in irrigation for over seven decades, Rain Bird is committed to The Intelligent Use of Water.
Netafim Dripper Line
Suitable for sub-surface and on-surface installation, dripper line uses much less water and gets water straight to the roots of your plants.
Great for flower beds.
- Rain / Freeze Sensors Automated System shutoff due to rain or freezing temperatures prevents unnecessary watering and breaking pipes due to watering during freezing temperatures.